Disputes frequently arise in business. Our aim is to help you achieve a speedy and cost effective solution to your problems so that you can concentrate on your business. Seeking advice at the earliest opportunity is the best way to achieve this, before the dispute escalates to litigation.
We take a commercial approach to resolving disputes. Our aim is to ensure your business interests are protected whilst achieving the best outcome for you as quickly and effectively as possible.
We recognise that the legal costs are of always of concern to clients, which is why we offer extremely competitive rates, especially when compared to our larger competitors, whilst offering no less expertise. Where possible we agree fixed fees so that you can be confident from the outset about the costs involved.
We represent businesses of all sizes in many different types of disputes. We will consider with our clients a full range of options to include settlement negotiations, alternative dispute resolution (including arbitration and mediation) and litigation proceedings as a last resort.
Our commercial litigation team has a wealth of experience in a wide range of services including:-
• Contractual disputes and claims
• Partnership disputes
• Debt recovery – including recovery of monies owed to insolvent companies
• Small claims
• Goods & services claims
• Insolvency related claims, winding up, liquidation and bankruptcy proceedings
• Intellectual property claims, particularly copyright and trademark infringements
• Landlord & Tenant – including serving notices, pursuing rent arrears, possession proceedings and enforcement.
Click here to see our Small claims fixed fee tariff.