Litigation and Personal Injury Paralegal
An opportunity has arisen for a paralegal to join the litigation department.
The role will involve running a varied caseload of fast-track personal injury claims and assist in dealing with a variety of general litigation files including small claims, contract disputes, employment, landlord and tenant and insolvency matters.
Duties to include:
- Running fast-track personal injury claims from start to finish, including use of the portal
- Dealing with telephone enquiries from clients
- Drafting ‘letters before action’
- Assisting in litigation claim to include drafting court forms and proceedings
- Updating clients as to the progress of their claims
- Preparing trial bundles
- Attending court at interlocutory hearings
- Researching points of law
This role would ideally suit a candidate who is qualified to LLB/LPC level, or similar, and ideally has paralegal experience in this line of work.
The successful candidate will have excellent client care skills, strong organisation skills, and the ability to work well in a small team.
A good level of IT literacy is needed, to include, MS Word, Excel, Outlook and ideally experience of using proclaim.
Full and part-time hours will be considered.
Candidates can apply by sending their CV to Lindsey at mailto:email@example.com or contact her on 0191 5682050