Sweeney Miller Law are looking for a Legal Receptionist to join our Newcastle office. You will be expected to assist in covering the Reception duties as well as other admin duties. You will be someone with a good telephone manner and pleasant attitude.
General duties as the Legal Receptionist may include:
- Answering any inbound calls and transferring to the relevant Fee Earner
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Ensuring the Reception area is kept tidy and presentable
- Ensuring meeting rooms are set up and refreshments organised
- Any general administration required such as photocopying, scanning, archiving
- Ordering stationery as needed
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Legal Receptionist to join one of the region’s leading legal businesses and utilise their skills set.
If you would like to apply for this role then please send your CV and covering letter to Sarah Dodds email@example.com